They’re the newest rage, all over Pinterest and obviously one of our favorite things: Bar Carts!
What you’ll need:
1. a cart, chest, bookcase or credenza of some sort to convert in to your bar
2. a simple tray to display your favorite beverages
3. an assortment of liquor, mixers and garnishes
4. a decanter (we love vintage!)
5. a cocktail shaker and strainer
7. accessories- the perfect framed print, julep cup, wine stoppers and straws
Your bar cart doesn’t have to break the bank. There are tons of affordable options:
Ikea, only $24.99! the perfect cart for a drinker on a budget
(spray paint the silver pieces before you assemble, to add your own personal touch)
Your tray should be proportionate to your bar surface. We found some affordable options for you!
Etsy is our go-to website for all things fun! Here is a link to our favorite prints for your new bar cart:
Be sure to check out our etsy shop to see our latest finds; decanters, julep cups and vases to come soon!